- Breakfast Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Family/Kid Friendly
- Lockable room
- Parking available
- Suitable for Events
- Info Desk
- Elevator in Building
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Electronic Fan
- Barbecue Grill
- Fire Extinguisher
Welcome to ALBERGUE !
We are most grateful for your interest in Albergue Guesthouse. We are located in the most popular area, Hongik University in Seoul, the capital of Korea. Compared to other guesthouses or hostels, The Albergue adds a sense of luxury to your vacation due to professional architect’s design. We pursuit modernity and comfortability and add them on our luxurious guesthouse. In addition, as well as innovative and modern designed architecture, we try to contain each and every traveler’s various personality and sensitivity. Just the thought of our meeting makes our heart flutter. Albergue provides wide variety of services that would make your travel most comforting.
While we had travelled Asia, America, Europe and Australia, we were looking for cheap lodgings. When travelling, we are usually exhausted both in mind and body. For this reason, people expect to have a stay with a better location, cleanliness and service for its price. Well here's a great opportunity to invite you to our place which has perfect conditions. It has been built under the direction of my father who is an architect so we can open this friendly, family-run guesthouse with our own experience that we've worked in the caring professions. YOU ARE INVITED to the guesthouse that makes yourtrip much more fun. BOA will always make you smile when you remember us that's because we're offering the best service, facilities and warming atmosphere.
- Minimum Stay: One day
- Maximum Stay: No Limit
- Minimum Guests: 2 Persons
- Maxium Guests: 3 persons (20,000 won will be charged for extra bed)
- Bathroom: 1 (private)
- Amenities: Free wire / wireless Internet Access / Internet cable TV/ Hanger / Refrigator/ Make-up desk/ Soup, Shampoo, Hair conditioner, Body shampoo, Body sponge/ Tissue / Hair drier / Comb
- Breakfast: 7am~10am Free Breakfast, we provide guests with bread, jam, butter, cereal, coffee, juice, tea and milk free of charge that you can enjoy using toaster in the Albergue Cafe (Self Service)
[YOUR MERITS in Albergue]
★★★ Free Pick-Up service from Hongik Univ. subway station(Airpot Railroad & Line2) exit3 to Albergue.
★★ Close to Hongdae Main road (the center of art and night life in Seoul. Hundreds of great restaurants and cafes are just around the corner. (Also great clubs and bars) YEAH!!!
[Local Information: Hongdae Area ]
The Unconventional Side of Hongik University
Hongdae (the abbreviation of Hongik University) has become a symbol of unique cultural identity among Korea’s youth. The area is home to an eclectic mix of cafés and clubs that have served as breeding grounds for many of Korea’s growing subcultures.
Center of Club Culture
At the very center of Hongdae beats the heart of the club culture. Young people from all over the city congregate at the clubs on weekends to drink, dance, and listen to a variety of music ranging from techno to R&B, hip hop and acid jazz. Claiming independence from so-called commercial capitalism, indie bands and underground musicians give live shows in intimate settings such as cafés, bars, and clubs. To the delight of club enthusiasts, a program started in 2001 where visitors can visit multiple clubs with one single ticket purchase (held on the last Friday of every month from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m.). This special event (known simply as “club day”), in combination with the area’s unique charm, has attracted a number of international tourists to Hongdae in recent years.
Weekly Sunday Bazaar
The streets around Hongdae are a maze of shops, cafés, and bars that express the artistic talents and stimulate the cultural sensibilities of the area’s youth. Local shops showcase an array of merchandise ranging from handmade clothes to artistic creations and luxury goods. For the nonshopper, the area is packed with art galleries, live performances, and literary exhibits. Every Sunday Hongdae is full of people browsing at the weekly flea market looking for a bargain among the selection of unique crafts, paintings, and second-hand goods. Even if you’re not planning on spending any money, the flea market is the perfect place to mill around and soak in the unconventional style that has become known as the essence of Hongdae.
★★ Watching Movie or Sport Game on SUPER large screen with Chicken & Beer at night.
★ Concierge Service: If you need arrangement, reservation, information about Korea, we would like to help you.
★ Flexible check out and check in unless there is a same day check in & out. In that case, check out is 12pm, check in is 1pm.
★ Enough bedding for family or friends. 16 Twin Rooms, 4Beds Rooms, and Single Rooms
★ Every room and cafeteria has free 24hours WIFI
★ CCTV is equipped at all around the building. The building is for residence only located beside the street, so very safe & calm. Safety is guaranteed!
Our super friendly staffs are always in the cool cafeteria which is located on the ground floor of the building. We assure you that by the time you are about to leave this place, we would be super good friends.
'come as guests, leave as friends'
There are several rules to reduce any inconvenience during your stay.
- All the facilities of Albergue guesthouse is available Only for those who have made a full payment.
- Our reception is open 24 hours a day and there is no time limit. Access to the guesthouse is by swipe card only. For your safety, CCTV cameras are equipped.
- Pets are not allowed in the guesthouse.
- Drinking is permitted in the guesthouse before 11 pm After 11 p.m, it is NOT allowed.
- The guest who causes displeasure someone or goes against proper religious and cultural etiquette is subject to be checked out compulsively.
- Smoking is NOT ALLOWED in the whole building except the roof garden. If Not, there is a fine (30,000won) for smoking.
- Under age guests are not allowed to share rooms with members of the opposite sex. (Unless they are family) Provided that a guardian stay one room with minors, he (she) should submit the ownership documents.
- You are supposed to compensate us for damage to property through your carelessness. In case you accompany your kids, you should be fully responsible and liable for any injury, harm, property loss, or damage caused by your child during the stay.
- We do not guarantee for the missing so, please make sure you take all of your belongings you with.
- Our rooms are open ONLY to the resident of Albergue. The lounge is open to non-residents as well. Case of Only in letting the staff know about your visitor.
Your To stay with friend or outsider without notice is prohibited.
- After 11 pm please do not make a noise for other guests.
Check In & Out
- Check In: 13: 00 ~ 24: 00, Check Out: Until 11:00 am
- Flexible check out and check in unless there is a same day check in & out. In that case, check out is 12pm, check in is 1pm.
- When checking out, your lodging deposit is refundable after returning the key card, locker key and towel.
- If you'd like to extend your stay, please let us know it before 10 am Then, we can tell you that it's available or not.
- Breakfast is served between 7 and 10 am
Internet & Computer
- The computers in the lounge are Only for searching information or word processing. Please do not play computer games or download programs.
- Free 24hours high speed Wifi is available all around the building.
- Before check-in and after check-out, we can keep your baggage in the cloak room.
- If you travel other areas, you can leave your luggage for free. (Maximum for 2 weeks.)
- The maid service time is from 11 am to 1 pm
- To guard your privacy, during your stay we do not enter your room (in case of private room) to clean without request. When you need, let us know before clean-up time.
Rules of Rate
1. Rates for Kids (Free or Charged)
Free: Under 48 months old / Charged: Over 49 months old
Under 10 year old (120months) kids are Not Allowed to stay
2. Available Age for Dormitory
in the Dorm rooms. / Over 11 year old (121months) kids are Allowed. (Separated by gender)
3. Charge for an Extra Bed
- per night 63 $USD
- Weekly rate 440 $USD
- Monthly rate 1,346 $USD
- Standard guest number 2
- Charge for each extra guest 18 $USD
- Check-in after 1:00pm
- Check-out before 11:00am
- Cancellation Policy Flexible