P.S : Plz make sure that the available room before you pay.
Good day to everyone who is watching my introductory. I’m working at a company using English every single day so there will be no problem communicating with you. I also can speak Japanese even it’s not perfect. (I guess it’s okay for the basic conversation though.) And my friend can speak both English and Spanish fluently as well. We are both owner of this house and want to lend our cozy place for the world travelers who want to take a rest as a comfortable homely nest. We’d like to support international backpackers just as we have gotten from our good friends over the world. My friend and I are ready to support your best trip. HAVE A GREAT FUN IN SEOUL! I appreciate it if you don’t mind for me to briefly introduce my cozy place and share the beneficial information for your good trip.
■ Apartment Location
• If it is your first time to visit Korea, I assure my apartment will be the best choice. It is very close to Dongdaemun (only 10~15 min. by walk), where you can see great view of Namsan and whole scenery of Dongdaemun over the window of 13th (top) floor.
• It takes only 2 min. by walk from the studio to the Dongmyo subway Stn. (Line 1 & 6) and there are a lot of bus stops just in front of the apartment.
• You can get to Dongdaemun Stn. by walk (10~15min), which is very famous for shopping malls with reasonable price. You also can reach there by subway (just 1 Stn. away).
• Even though my apartment is in the very center of the Seoul city, it’s not noisy at all because it is located on the 13th floor. You actually can enjoy the fantastic night scenery of Dongdaemun and N Seoul Tower through the window.
• Do you feel hungry late night? Don’t worry. There’re several 24 hours opened convenient stores nearby (Ministop, Family Mart).
• If you are dreaming romantic & beautiful trip in Seoul, my room can be the perfect solution for you.
■ Apartment Amenities
We have equipped all the necessary things for living. So you might feel like home during your long day stay.
• Living room
Queen-size bed (additional single bed for more than 3 guests) / Air conditioner / Korean style floor heating system / LCD TV with a variety of cable channels / High speed internet (Wi-Fi) / Knit table / Full-length mirror and hair dryer / Vacuum cleaner / Drying rack for clothes
Refrigerator / Washing Machine / Gas range / Microwave / Electric Kettle / Electric rice cooker / Kitchen ware incl. cookers & dishes
Clean towel / Toilet paper / Bathroom ware incl. shampoo & body cleanser
• Free Korean beer & instant cub noodle for enjoyable trip
■ How to get to my apartment?
From Incheon Airport
• Limousine Bus : Incheon Airport–Dongmyo Stn.
• Subway : Incheon Airport–Seoul Stn.–Dongmyo Stn.
From Kimpo Airport
• City bus : Kimpo Airport–(Various routes)–Dongmyo Stn.
• Subway : Kimpo Airport–Seoul Stn.–Dongmyo Stn.
If you book the room, detailed information will be sent by e-mail. Also, I’ll leave my number, so please feel free to ask me if you have any questions.
■ What is around my apartment?
A) The places you can go by walk in 10 min.
• Dongdaemun Shopping Center
The best shopping center in Seoul where you can shop around various kinds of product with cheap price. Also there are many famous restaurants for typical Korean food.
• HwangHak-Dong Antique Market & Bazar
It’s located from Dongmyo Stn. to Sinseol-Dong Stn. where there are many tchotchke and antiquities (Especially this market is vigorous in the weekend day time). You might obtain great chances to look around or get peculiar objects with really surprising price.
• Cheonggye creek
You can find the beautiful stream passing through the heart of Seoul to Han-River whose uncovering operation is completed in 2006.
If you are planning to stay longer or want to buy some Korean traditional foods like Kimchi, Dried seaweed or instant noodle, etc… for your family or friends, you can easily get the all necessaries with reasonable prices in this mega mart. Simply you can imagine E-Mart as a Korean version of Wal-Mart.
This place is famous for paying people’s respect to the soul of 관우 who is popular general in China (This place is located on your way to my room from the station)
B) The place you can go by subway in 20 min.
This place is very famous for fashion and cosmetics where are a lot of shops to enjoy. And you
can find Lotte Department Store where there’s duty-free shop and casino to have fun with little money. If you are eager to eat something delicious I proudly recommend “교자(Kyoja)” restaurant famous for Korean typical noodle called “칼국수(Kalguksu)”.
• Insa-Dong & Bukchon Hanok Village
I strongly recommend those places because you can feel what real traditional Korea is. You can enjoy Korean traditional food, snacks and tea and also even sometimes free street performances. So you can find interesting festivals on weekends. If you take a walk about 15 min more, you can reach Hanok Village which is famous for Korean traditional houses. Why don’t you take great pictures in front of them!?
This street is well known for dating course thanks to so many romantic restaurants and cute stores.
When you take a walk 30 min
(By taxi around $5), you can arrive the Gyeonbok Palace where Korean Royal Family had lived in the Joseon Dynasty. Changing of the Guards Ceremony is held every hour. You can enjoy this exotic event.
• Jonggak Stn.
Do you want a crazy night in hot place booming with youngsters? Then you should just go to Jonggak Stn. where you can find lot of pubs everywhere whole night. Now let’s heat the night!
Thanks very much for your attention so far. Hope you have great trip here!!! If you need help, please contact me anytime, anywhere!! Have a fantastic day. Welcome to Seoul!