kozaza. we share homes.
Share spare rooms, Get money, Make friends
kozaza lets people share homes: spare space, culture and foods. We connect hosts and guests in simple, secure and mutually beneficial. Currently, kozaza is more focused on Hanok in Korea. Hanok is Korean traditional houses.
How to use kozaza?
Search a unique space
- Choices of accommodation.
- Contact to the host using kozaza messaging system.
- Book a space through a few clicks.
- Host will accept your request within 24 hours.
Travel and Enjoy
- Get your itinerary details immediately upon host confirmation.
- Contact your host to confirm arrival details.
List your space
- Upload photos, name and price, and set availability.
- Answer guest inquiries using kozaza messaging system.
- Once you receive a reservation and accept or decline it.
- Contact your guest directly to confirm details.
- You'll be paid 24 hours after they check in, and don't forget to leave a review itinerary.
If you need assistance, please contact your party at any time, desires to firstname.lastname@example.org +82-1544-5665, @ kozazaCom (Twitter, Skype)